Can I take public transportation?
Public Transportation is available on the Monorail for 15k Participants Only
• The Las Vegas Monorail begins running at 7am. As a result, only 15k runners will be able to use the Monorail to transport to the race site in the morning.
• If not walking to the site, all participants are going to be STRONGLY advised to use the Las Vegas Monorail to get to the location. This is the best, most convenient way to get to the event and have a great experience.
• The site is serviced by the Harrah’s / The LINQ Station or the Flamingo/Caesar’s Palace Station. Both are immediately adjacent to the start and finish. If you are staying at any on-Strip hotel, this will be your best option to access the start/finish lines.
• Local participants or out-of-town guests staying at off-Strip hotels North of the strip will be asked to park at the Westgate Las Vegas, and ride the Monorail from the station to the site (Harrah's/The LINQ) Station. PLEASE NOTE Westgate Las Vegas parking area is on the corner of Paradise Blvd and Karen Ave. Enter the property from Paradise Blvd (go past Riviera Blvd) before the Karen Ave cross street. Parking is a surface parking lot, not a garage. The runners will enter the parking lot on Westgate Property. YOU MUST SHOW A RACE BIB TO GAIN FREE ENTRY INTO THE LOT.
• Local participants or out-of-town guests staying at off-Strip hotels South of the strip will be asked to park at the MGM Grand, and ride the Monorail from the MGM Station to the site (Flamingo/Caesar’s Palace Station).
• One way monorail tickets are $5.00.
• 24-Hour monorail passes are $12.00.
Did you find this article helpful?